"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." ~ Ansel Adams

August 27, 2011

Kasabian on my mind



“I tell you I want you, I'll tell you I need you, The blood ain’t on my hands, Just wanted you near me”… Aaaa, Kasabian… Absolut de nedescris. Incercam sa ma abtin sa nu sar in fata scenei, sa nu mai misc aparatul din mana mea. Aveam doar trei melodii la dispozitie sa le fac cateva fotografii de aproape, iar picioarele mele nu vroiau sa stea locului. Mintea imi spunea sa urlu din toti plamanii versurile. Am reusit sa ma dezlipesc de euforia care ma cuprindea si sa fac cateva cadre cu ei. Apoi, pe primele acorduri de la “Shoot the runner”, am fugit spre mijlocul multimii si m-am lasat in voia ritmului. Sunt atat de fericita ca in sfarsit i-am vazut live. Cand credeam ca nu voi mai putea sari, ca va trebui sa ma opresc, ritmul chitarilor si vocea lor imi dadeau un val nou de energie. Nu ma mai saturam sa ii privesc, sa ii ascult… As fi vrut sa cante toata noaptea, sa nu mai plec niciodata de acolo.
“Feels like I'm lost in a moment, I'm always losing to win, Can't get away from the moment, Seems like it's time to begin”… Peninsula, va multumesc pentru ora asta de fericire!
Dupa concert am mers, bineinteles, in Freedom Music Arena. Singurul loc care pune muzica ce imi place mie. Eram atat de agitata dupa concert incat dansul mi se parea cel mai placut mod de a continua seara. Aveam mai multa forta si energie decat la inceputul concertului. Kasabian si Iggy Pop, pe ei vroiam neaparat sa ii vad anul acesta. Restul sunt un bonus.  
P.S. Inainte de Kasabian am trecut si pe la Talent Stage sa ii ascult pe cei de la Grimus. Au fost deja de doua ori prin Sibiu si de fiecare data am reusit sa ii ratez. Nu si acum.
P.P.S. Cred ca mi-am dat seama cum as putea descrie concertul celor de la Kasabian: energie pura! (Am repetat deja cuvantul de mai multe ori. Cred ca subconstientul meu asta incerca sa imi spuna.)

“I tell you I want you, I'll tell you I need you, The blood ain’t on my hands, Just wanted you near me”… Aaaa, Kasabian… Absolutely indescribable. I was trying to refrain myself from jumping in front of the stage, to stop moving the camera. We were allowed to take photos only for the first three songs and I had to make the most of them, but my feet wouldn’t stand still. My mind was urging me to start singing at the top of my lungs. I was able to detach from the euphoria that was taking over me and snap a few shots. After that, while listening to the first chords of “Shoot the runner”, I ran into the crowd  I let the rhythm of the music wash over me. I am so happy I got to see them live. When I thought that I couldn’t jump anymore the sound of their voice and guitars gave me a new source of energy. I couldn’t get enough of listening to them, of seeing them… I wish they could’ve played all night.
“Feels like I'm lost in a moment, I'm always losing to win, Can't get away from the moment, Seems like it's time to begin”… Peninsula, thank you so much for this hour of happiness!
After their concert we went to Freedom Music Arena, of course. They only place that plays the music I like. I was so agitated that dancing seems like the perfect way to continue the night. I had so much energy, much more then at the beginning of the concert. Kasabian and Iggy Pop, they are the only one I really wanted to see this year. The rest are a bonus.
P.S. Before Kasabian I stop by the Talent Stage to listen to Grimus for a while. I’ve missed them twice in Sibiu already. Not this time thow.
P.P.S. I think I figured out a way to describe the Kasabian concert in just one word: electrifying! 




No comments:

Post a Comment