"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." ~ Ansel Adams

May 23, 2011

Sunny day



It was such a sunny day that I decided to take my Dostoyevsky and my Jane Austen and go spend a few hours in the park reading. There is this cute little park near the old Upper Town of Sibiu. A lot of people go there to jog, ride bicycles, to lose themselves in the pages of a good book, or just hang out with their friends and have a nice talk. After leaving Austen's ladies in the company of some handsome gentlemen with large incomes, I took a snapshot of a couple leaving the park and continued on my way to the Grand Square of the city. It's always filled with pigeons. Old people feed them, children chase them around while they also try to eat. If only everyday could be so calm and relaxing...and fun...


P.S.: These are the photos for this weekend and today.

1 comment: