"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." ~ Ansel Adams

June 10, 2011

It keeps on raining


Ploua. De miercuri nu am mai vazut soarele. Inchid ochii si imi imaginez o zi senina de vara. Sunt sub un copac, locul meu preferat, unde imi place sa stau sa citesc si sa ma gandesc pe unde sa ma plimb cu aparatul foto. Deschid ochii. Sunt in camera, dimineata. Si ploua…Ii inchid la loc. Simt o adiere de vant. Imi mangaie parul. Acelasi domn din fiecare zi, cu cainii sai chow chow si Saint Bernard intinsi la soare, doarme pe iarba. Aud o alarma. Ma ridic din pat. E timpul sa ma trezesc. Si ploua... 

P.S. Pentru 9 iunie.

It’s raining. I haven’t seen the sun since Wednesday. I close my eyes and imagine a clear summer day. I’m sitting under a tree, my favorite place, where I like to read and think about the places I could go and photograph. I open my eyes. I’m in my room, in the morning. And it’s raining…I close them once again. I feel the wind, caressing my hair. The same man I see every day, with his chow chow and Saint Bernard dogs lying in the sun, is sleeping on the grass. I hear an alarm. It’s time to wake up and get out of bed. And it’s raining…

P.S. This is for June 9th.

No comments:

Post a Comment