"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." ~ Ansel Adams

June 4, 2011

Little joggers

Era 1 iunie, dar copiii nu si-au luat liber de la "jogging". Trebuiau sa dea jos cumva vata de zahar, prajiturile si toate celelalte dulciuri pe care parintii nu le-au putut refuza fiind ziua lor. 

De ce am renuntat la fuga dupa ce am crescut? Acum regret.


It was June 1st, and the children decided that they won't give up their hour of "jogging". They had to somehow burn off  all those calories from cotton candy, cupcakes and those many sweets that their parents couldn't refuse to buy them. It was their "birthday" after all.

Why did I give up running when I started to get older? I regret that now.




No comments:

Post a Comment