"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." ~ Ansel Adams

June 10, 2011

The rain still falls



Am iesit la o plimbare azi. Ma gandeam ca poate macar pentru o jumatate de ora nu va mai ploua deloc. Ca voi avea ocazia sa fac niste fotografii. Nu am avut norocul asta. Balansand cat am putut eu de gratios geanta, aparatul foto, umbrela si plasa cu cumparaturi am reusit sa fac cateva cadre. Acesta e unul dintre ele.

I went out for a walk today. I thought that maybe it will stop raining for at least a half an hour. That I might have the chance to take some photos. No such luck. Gracefully balancing my bag, the camera, the umbrella and the shopping bag I managed to take some shots. This is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment